Listed below are upcoming events for the Kingwood area:
- Kingwood Farmer Market – Buy locally grown and produced fruit, vegetables, jellies and jams, artisan breads, olive oil, goat cheese, lavender, jerky, sugar-free desserts, orchids, and much more at the Kingwood Town Center Park on Thursday, Nov. 20, 2014.
- CreativeSpace for Adults – Thursday, Nov. 20, 2014, 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. at Kingwood Library.
- Atria Kingwood Thanksgiving Food Drive – All the food collected will be donated to the Houston Food Bank. On Thursday, Nov. 20, 2014, from 4:00pm – 6:00pm, at Atria Kingwood – 2401 Green Oak Drive, Kingwood.
- Live Nativity at Good Shepherd – Thursday, Nov. 20, 2014, 6:30 pm at Good Shepherd Episcopal Church.
- Team Dave Christmas Market – Saturday, Nov. 22, 2014, from 9:00am – 2:00pm at Christ the King Church. Benefiting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- Kingwood Barkest – This 7th annual event is scheduled for November 22nd, 2014 from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. at Kingwood’s Town Center Park. The event is free and open to the public.
- Amazing Amphibians – Come learn about the lives and characteristics of amazing amphibians on Sunday, Nov. 23, 2014, from 2 p.m. – 3 p.m. at Lake Houston Wilderness Park.
- Zumba in the Plaza – Free one-hour Zumba classes in the plaza with licensed Zumba fitness instructor, Cindy Samudio, Monday, Nov. 24, 2014 at 6:30 p.m., Kings Harbor Waterfront Village.
- Thanksgiving Break Art Camps – Atascocita Dance Academy is hosting this event. Students will hand make quality, one-of-a-kind, artistic creations. Schedule: Monday, November 24 – Wednesday, November 26 at Atascocita Dance Academy. Call 281-812-7500 to reserve your spot(s) or email them at email@example.com.
- Scavenger Hunt – Lake Houston Wilderness Park – Sunday, Nov. 30, 2014 from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. at Lake Houston Wilderness Park – 25840 FM 1485, New Caney.
- Movies Under the Moon – Thursday, Dec. 4, 2014, 7 p.m. at Kings Harbor Waterfront Village. They will be showing the holiday classic “Elf”.
For more information on these events, others in the area, or if you need help buying or selling a home, please contact The Doug Erdy Group today.