Have you checked out the Bridges at Lake Houston, a gorgeous master planned community located at the intersection of Will Clayton & W. Lake Houston Parkway? You need to do that today!
Let us tell you a little bit about this beautiful community:
- This amazing community is planned to feature lakefront home sites and is only minutes away from Lake Houston, according to DR Horton.
- They have great floor plans to choose from, such as the Rio Grande, Sam Rayburn, Bonham, and many more!
- It’s conveniently situated near Bush International Airport, Beltway 8, and the 59 Freeway.
- Children in this area may attend the following schools: Lakeshore Elementary – (281) 641-3500, Woodcreek Middle – (281) 641-5200, Summer Creek High – (281) 641-5400.
DR Horton provides the following neighborhood information for this stunning community:
- Reliant Energy – (713) 207-7777
- Centerpoint Energy – (713) 659-2111
- Harris County MUD #494 – (281) 367-5511
- Planned Community Management
- HOA Assessment: $800
- HOA Assessment gated section-$1,100
- Harris County – 0.824079
- Harris Co MUD #494 – 1.52
- Humble ISD – 1.5
- Total – 3.844079
*Taxes quoted before Homestead exemption.
For more information on this community or if you are looking to a buy house here, please contact The Doug Erdy Group today!